Saturday, January 19, 2013

Here comes the weekend

Our little Domestic Church wishes y'all a great weekend.  We've enjoyed our two inches of snow and our fabulous Mardi Gras dinner with friends.  The snow is gone already, but the cold air is still very present.  The remainder of our weekend will be spent very close to the fire :)


This prideful Mama wants to point out all the handmade hats!
And I adore the snow angel attempt (upper right) inspired by reading
Ezra Keat's The Snowy Day!

As I finished forming the King Cake (minus the braiding this week),
the power on our block went out!
I grabbed the keys to a neighbor's house (we're house sitting while they're out of town)
and baked my creation in their oven -  Thanks L!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting with me and for sharing your thoughts. I hope your day is fabulous and that you make some time for music - no matter what kind!