Monday, January 30, 2012

Longing for warmth, many are cold

This evening, I made a quick run to Target for some "we've been sick" essentials.  More kleenex, more lysol, etc.  Anyway, as I walked in, I noticed their accessories area was marked with a new sale.  2-pair packs of ladies/ girls mittens are now $1.40.  I picked up several.  It's not frigid here, but the wind is pretty wicked and everybody deserves warm fingers.

I suggest you consider doing the same and then dropping them off at a local homeless shelter, food pantry, or clothing assistance shop.  Clothing the naked is one of the corporal works of mercy.  This one's easy, too.  You'll feel good about yourself, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting with me and for sharing your thoughts. I hope your day is fabulous and that you make some time for music - no matter what kind!