Tuesday, April 17, 2012

For the beauty of the Earth

I was sitting in the yard while Irish Jig played with a sweet little friend.  On Mondays, this little boy gets to spend a few hours with us while his mama teaches her class at the local university.  They played together wonderfully while I worked on a crochet project.  Then I noticed the dancing shadows and newly blooming irises.

dancing.shadows

The breeze was creating dancing shadows and the children were chasing them.
 
iris.blooming.black

You might have noticed from my header that I really like irises :)

iris.blooming.white

Several more on the stalk are ready to bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting with me and for sharing your thoughts. I hope your day is fabulous and that you make some time for music - no matter what kind!