Friday, November 9, 2012

My bags are packed; I'm ready to go

I'm leaving.  Just me.  Solo.  Alone. By myself.

It doesn't happen often (maybe once every five years or so), but I am leaving on a train this evening to visit a good friend.  We'll have fun, stay up late, drink wine, visit Purl Soho, and laugh a lot.  I've packed crochet projects, books, and snacks for the 15 hour train ride.

I promise pictures next week.  And stories of my adventures conquering the Big Apple.  It'll be like Ellie May (without the braids or daisy dukes, of course) dipping her toes into big culture.  I may be originally from New Orleans, but I am really just small town at heart.

Have a good weekend friends and cross your fingers that I take the right trains and subways....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting with me and for sharing your thoughts. I hope your day is fabulous and that you make some time for music - no matter what kind!