Friday, December 21, 2012

Anticipation


A certain three year old announced today that she was ready for Christmas. Then she proved it by tearing the remaining paper links from her Advent countdown chain. This sweet chain was made at the family Advent workshop a few weeks ago and has been hanging on the kitchen wall.  Set at the perfect height for Irish Jig to remove a daily link, it's been an integral part of our discussions with her of Christ's birthday.

Sadly, I had to explain that, despite her desire to jump ahead, we still have three days to prepare.  Good thing, too, since I am still sewing a few last minute items for the folks around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting with me and for sharing your thoughts. I hope your day is fabulous and that you make some time for music - no matter what kind!