Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh oh it's magic

The bad news is that the computer issue is looking to be terminal. (Look, a pun!) Fabulous IT Mom has doctored and babied the Zino, but it's still giving us the blue screen of death. A google search of "overheated zino and blue screen" shows the issue is not uncommon, but that Dell has nothing to offer. Yeah.

The good news is that I am determined to find humor in the whole situation. While working on the Zino, IT Mom mentioned updating several needed programs, including Adobe and Java.

Me: "I know what Adobe does, but what's Java for?"

IT Mom: "Well, it's a program that....uhm, for you, my friend, it's magic!"

She knows me well
, this friend.

While we further research the issue and, possibly, new computers, I'll be trying to make our ancient laptop play along and load a picture or two. We'll see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting with me and for sharing your thoughts. I hope your day is fabulous and that you make some time for music - no matter what kind!